Florida Medicaid - Need a New Medicaid Card?

Medicaid Cards

Permanent Medicaid gold cards are issued for each recipient who is eligible for Medicaid.  To request a replacement card, please call the Department of Children and Families (DCF) at 850-300-4323. Those with active Medicaid accounts can print a temporary Medicaid card from their DCF MyACCESS Account.