AHCA Forms

Health Facilities and Providers


  • To file a complaint about a health care facility, such as a hospital, nursing home, assisted living facility, home health agency, or other type of health care facility, call (888) 419-3456. Complaints may also be filed by completeing the Health Care Facility Complaint Form. Please search our FloridaHealthFinder.gov site to see if the facility you have concerns about is one that is regulated by our Agency.
  • To request an Agency publication, call (888) 419-3456, or go to our Publications page.
  • Get answers to your questions by using our Contact Us form.
  • Please complete the Complaint Process Survey to give the Agency feedback regarding your experience with the complaint process.

Certificate of Need / Financial Analysis

  • The Application and Certificate for Payment, the Project Completion Forecast and the Final Cost Report forms are available for download on the CON Forms page.
  • The CON application packet is available on-line.


Florida Center for Health Information and Policy Analysis

Health Plans