General Medicaid Issues – How to File a Complaint

If the issue directly affects a specific Medicaid Recipient or Medicaid Provider, please select one of the following:

If you have a general complaint about the Medicaid program you may report the issue electronically using the Florida Medicaid Complaint Form.

Please refer to the Complaint Tip Sheet for helpful hints on completing your submission.

Already submitted a complaint? Find your Complaint Status here.