Clinical Quality Review and Initiatives
- Research, identify, and communicate evidence-based strategies to improve performance.
- Compare, review and evaluate care management processes to promote quality improvement strategies.
- Facilitate collaborations between stakeholders.
- Provide clinical support to the Agency as clinical subject matter experts and serve as a clearinghouse to maintain quality improvement information.
Chronic Disease Prevention
Maternal and Birth Outcomes
- Well Woman Visit (iPhone and iPad) – app for providers that compiles used national evidence-based clinical guidelines from multiple sources
- Text 4 Baby
- SenseHealth – a mobile health application to help private practices, health plans, health centers/systems, and clinical research to provide evidence-based medical and behavioral case management.
Preventive Dental Services