Office of Risk Management and Patient Safety
The Agency for Health Care Administration administers serious patient injury reporting, tracking, trending and problem resolution programs in hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers, assisted living facilities, nursing homes and certain HMOs as directed by Florida Statutes.
Important Notices and Alerts:
- USER REGISTRATION GUIDE - How to access the AHCA Incident Reporting System (AIRS) through the Single Sign On (SSO) Portal
- REPORT SUBMISSION GUIDE - How to navigate through the AHCA Incident Reporting System (AIRS) and submit an incident report.
- AIRS TRAINING VIDEO - A live demonstration on how to submit a report in (AIRS).
- For assistance submitting a REPORT in the AHCA Incident Reporting System (AIRS), contact the Risk Management and Patient Safety unit at (850) 412 -3731 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For assistance submitting your User Agreement for APPROVAL to access the AHCA Incident Reporting System (AIRS), contact the Central Intake Unit at email@example.com.
- To reach the Risk Management and Patient Safety (RMPS) unit or request an extension form, call our main line number (850) 412-3731.
Single Sign On Portal - Adverse Incident Reporting (Log-in and Registration)
Annual Report and Liability Claims Access Application
IMPORTANT: The New User Application allows text to be typed directly on the form prior to printing.
Adverse Incident Annual Report
IMPORTANT: This system may time out after 20 minutes if the online reporting is not complete.
Submit Liability Claims Report
Adverse Incident Reporting Resources
Florida Statutes (F.S.):
- Hospitals and Ambulatory Surgical Centers -- 395.0197, F.S.
- HMOs -- 641.55, F.S.
- Assisted Living Facilities -- 429.23, F.S.
- Nursing Homes -- 400.147, F.S.
Florida Administrative Code (F.A.C.):
- Hospitals and Ambulatory Surgical Centers -- 59A-10, F.A.C.
- HMOs -- 59A-12, F.A.C.
- Assisted Living Facilities -- 58A-5, F.A.C.
- Nursing Homes -- 59A-4, F.A.C.