Florida Medicaid wants to encourage you to make healthy choices and participate in activities that will help keep you from getting sick. Beneficiaries in Florida Medicaid Reform plans will be eligible for enhanced benefits if they take part in specific activities. The goal is to reward your healthy behavior.
You will receive information on the activities that will earn enhanced benefits for you. When you complete one of the activities, credits will be deposited into an account for you. You will be able to access the credits in that account to pay for over the counter health-related supplies that are not already covered by Florida Medicaid, such as vitamins. If you leave Florida Medicaid coverage, you may still use the remaining credits in your enhanced benefit account to pay for health related supplies.
Enhanced Benefits Call Center
Enhanced Benefits Over-the-Counter Products
Complete List of Over-the-Counter Products, April 2014 [6.62MB MS Excel 2010] Updated 4/1/2014
Complete List of Over-the-Counter Products, April 2014 [2.16MB PDF] Updated 4/1/2014
Pharmacy Provider Information
|Pharmacist's New EBA Billing Instructions, Effective January 25, 2011 [46KB PDF]|
Health Plan Information
Enhanced Benefits Policy Letter, September 7, 2006 [2.15MB PDF]
Monthly Enhanced Benefits Report
Below are all the documents and information need to complete and submit your monthly report.
Enhanced Benefits Report 3 digit Identifier [95KB PDF]
File Layout Enhanced Benefits Monthly Report [12KB PDF] Effective January 1, 2013
CPT and EB Codes (December 1, 2009) [17KB PDF]
EBIS Credit File Validator
In order to use the new EBIS Health Plan Credit File Validator, you must do the following:
- Delete the folder that contains all of the files.
- If you have installed the previous version via the setup.exe you will need to uninstall it first with add/remove programs.
- Then unzip the ZIP [1.17MB] file, it will extract 2 files: EBIS.FileFormatValidator.Setup.msi and setup.exe.
- Execute the setup.exe file to start the installation.
- If you need assistance please email the enhanced benefits email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Email your comments and suggestions on Enhanced Benefits to: