Florida Statewide Medicaid Monthly Enrollment Report
The Agency publishes 16 Medicaid enrollment reports on a monthly basis. These monthly reports reflect enrollment as of the last day of the reporting month, e.g., September’s report is as of the last day of September.
The report is published in excel and has the following 16 worksheets:
- “MEDICAID” - Statewide Medicaid Enrollment Report
Official Medicaid Enrollment per month for current reporting month and each preceding month since July 2015, grouped by program and by plan.
- “MARKETSHARE” - Medicaid SMMC Market Share Report
Latest market share for each health plan by program and by plan.
- “AGEGROUP” - Medicaid Enrollment by AGEGROUP
MMA and FFS Enrollment by age group and by plan.
- “MAN-VOL” - Medicaid Enrollment By Mandatory/Voluntary
MMA and FFS Enrollment by Mandatory, Voluntary, age, and plan.
- “REGION” - Program Enrollment by District
Medicaid enrollment by county, region, and program.
- “REGION_TANF_SSI” – Medicaid Program Enrollment by District by Eligibility
Medicaid enrollment by county, region, program, and eligibility.
- “COUNTY-MMA” - SMMC MMA Enrollment by County, by Plan
MMA enrollment by plan and by county.
- “COUNTY-LTC” - SMMC LTC Enrollment by County by Plan
LTC enrollment by plan and by county.
- “MMAC” - SMMC MMA Capitated Enrollment Report
MMA Enrollment by plan, region, and eligibility.
- “MMASC” - SMMC MMA Specialty Capitated Enrollment Report
MMA Specialty Enrollment by plan, region, and eligibility.
- “MMACC” - SMMC MMA Child Welfare Capitated Enrollment Report
Medicaid MMA Child Welfare Enrollment plan, region, and age group.
- “LTC” - SMMC Long Term Care Capitated Enrollment Report
LTC enrollment by plan, region, age group, and eligibility.
- “LTC_ENR_MMASVC” - SMMC Long Term Care Enrollment for MMA Services
MMA and FFS enrollment of LTC enrollees by LTC plan, region, and MMA plan.
- “CMSMA” - SMMC CMSMA Assignment Enrollment Report
CMSMA enrollment by region, age group, and eligibility.
- “MMAC_MMASC_TANF” - SMMC MMA Age Band Enrollment Report - TANF
TANF Eligible by program by MMA plan, region, and age group.
- “MMAC_MMASC_SSI” - SMMC MMA Age Band Enrollment Report- SSI and LTC
SSI and LTC Eligibility by MMA plan, region, and age group.
If you have any questions about this enrollment report, please send an email to the below address: MEDICAIDANALYTICSGENERAL@ahca.myflorida.com
(Please only send clarification questions)
Current Comprehensive Medicaid Managed Care Enrollment Reports
Child Health Check-Up Data
Section 409.912[28), Florida Statutes, requires the Agency to publish annually the Child Health Check-Up (CHCUP) screening rates of each health plan it contracts with on a prepaid basis to serve Medicaid recipients. Each health plan is required to achieve an annual CHCUP screening rate of at least 60 percent for those Medicaid recipients between the ages of less than 1 year to less than 21 years who are enrolled continuously in the same health plan for at least 8 months.
From the graph below, it is evident that while the statewide rate for child health checkups exceeds the required 60 percent, individual health plans vary in their ability to meet the requirement. For any health plan that does not meet the annual 60 percent screening requirement, the health plan must submit a corrective action plan for the Agency’s approval and monitoring.
Note: Beginning October 1, 2014, the Florida Screening Ratio requirement will increase to 80%.