Consumer Complaint, Publication and Information Call Center (888) 419-3456 / (800) 955-8771 Florida Relay Service (TDD number)
For registering your complaints or requesting information, use the following options:
- Available Monday - Friday, 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M., EST. To file a complaint about a health care facility, such as a hospital, nursing home, assisted living facility, home health agency, or other type of health care facility. Your patient care complaint may also be filed at any time, by completing the Health Care Facility Complaint Form. Please search our FloridaHealthFinder.gov site to see if the facility you have concerns about is one that is regulated by our Agency.
- To obtain general information about Medicaid or to report Medicaid Fraud.
- Available Monday - Friday, 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M., EST. To file a complaint against a health maintenance organization (HMO). If you are having problems with the HMO's internal grievance process. If you have completed the internal grievance process and wish to appeal. If you need referral numbers to member services or the grievance coordinators.
- If you have questions regarding Background Screening results or the Background Screening Clearinghouse.
- If you need assistance with other areas of the Agency not listed.
If you would like to have a directory of all facilities of a particular type such as nursing homes or hospitals, you may download that information from our website at http://www.floridahealthfinder.gov/.
Read more about what happens when you make a complaint.
Useful links from the Call Center.